Test Drive 2021 Toyota RAV4 Cruiser AWD Hybrid (Atomic Rush)
- 2.5L Hybrid
- Black Leather Accented
- 4.8 L/100km Combined[G3]
- Stock Number
- Atomic Rush
- Body Style
- Engine Description
- In-line 16-valve, four-cylinder with Dual VVT-I and direct fuel injection
- Length 4600(mm), Width 1855(mm), Height 1685(mm) [H7]
- Towing Capacity
- Braked 1500(KG), Unbraked 750(KG) [G6]
Why Buy From Us
Are you ready for a whole new adventure? The RAV4 is sporty, responsive and stylish. The sleek body design gives the car a lean, athletic look. This compact SUV is truly versatile – a practical get-around car, or a visit to the beach or up to the snow or longer road trips – it’s built for your adventure!
Here at Canberra Toyota, we understand that purchasing a RAV4 is a big decision. That's why buying a RAV4 from Canberra Toyota will make you feel comfortable and equipped for a truly sophisticated driving experience.
We're determined in making this process simple and enjoyable by offering competitive prices and outstanding guest experience. We have a range of services in a one-stop shop, such as:
- Finance experts on site offering competitive finance & insurance options
- Toyota Access Finance is available which guarantees the future value of your Toyota
- Toyota Genuine accessories
- Capped price vehicle servicing
- Trade in Valuations
- Local and interstate delivery available
Plus, as a loyal service guest of Canberra Toyota, you will also receive free* VIP Breakdown Service, and Accident Assistance when you need it most.
Did you know that Canberra Toyota proudly supports the local community and are a major sponsor of St Vincent De Paul Society and Ronald McDonald House Canberra? As such, a percentage of every car sold by Canberra Toyota goes back into supporting our local charities and community.
Have a chat to the Canberra Toyota Team, we're recognised for our outstanding leadership and high achievement in all aspects of dealer performance. We are conveniently located across Canberra at Belconnen, Phillip, Fyshwick and Gungahlin (Used Cars only). We look forward to welcoming you soon.
*VIP Breakdown Service only available to guests who have exclusively serviced their vehicle at a Canberra Toyota Service Centre as per Manufactures Guidlines and is free to guests within 100km radius of Canberra.
How the hybrid system works.
The electric motor is used primarily and power store in the battery is used to turn the motor.
Power is provided by the petrol engine in addition to the electric motor. Output is maximised for acceleration.
The electric motor functions as a generator during deceleration and braking to recharge the battery.
Braking at a traffic light, the petrol engine is cut off and the car is brought to a stop. The system automatically avoids idling to conserve fuel and stop CO2 emissions.
Toyota Hybrid’s electric motor delivers torque from the moment your foot hits the accelerator, so you’re always quick off the mark.
Toyota Hybrid seamlessly integrates the high torque of a battery-powered electric motor with the efficient power of a petrol-driven combustion engine.
Thirty years of continuous improvement has ensured Toyota Hybrid engines provide excellent fuel efficiency to help you save at the pump.
Batteries that go Further
The Hybrid battery used by Toyota, requires no maintenance, charges automatically while you drive and never needs to be plugged into a power supply. From 1 January 2019, Toyota Hybrid batteries are backed by a five year/unlimited kilometre warranty[W1]. Complete an annual hybrid battery health check according to Toyota specifications during routine maintenance, and we’ll extend your Hybrid battery warranty to 10 years.
[G3] Actual fuel consumption may vary depending on driving conditions/style, vehicle condition and options/accessories fitted. Source: ADR81/02 combined.
[H7] Vehicle weights/mass/volumes and dimensions are approximate and subject to individual vehicle variances. Vehicles should be individually weighed and measured before fitting any accessories, towing or designing any compatible trailer/caravan or otherwise using the vehicle in any way that depends on this value.
[G6] Towing capacity is subject to regulatory requirements, towbar and vehicle design and towing equipment limitations. Ask your Dealer for Toyota Genuine Towbar capacity and availability details.
[DI] Best efforts have been made to ensure accurate availability of vehicles and customisable vehicle configurations. Please contact the dealer to confirm vehicle location and availability for date of intended visit.
* Drive away price shown includes on road costs. For Brand New cars this includes 12 months registration, 12 months compulsory third party insurance (CTP), a maximum dealer delivery charge, stamp duty and metallic paint (where applicable). Vehicle weight is calculated using the TARE weight. For Demonstrator cars the recommended drive away price shown includes the balance of registration, compulsory third party insurance (CTP), a maximum dealer delivery charge and stamp duty. The drive away price shown is based on the dealership location’s postcode, and on the owner being a 'rating one' driver aged 40 with a good driving record. Please note that your actual drive away price may differ depending on your individual circumstances (including, in NSW and QLD, your choice of insurer). Accordingly, please talk to your local Toyota Dealer to confirm the price that is specific to you. Statutory charges are current as of today.